We all find that we need to replace our worn-out toothbrushes with a new one, but that does not mean they need to go to the bin. To save the environment from more trash, we have come up with some ideas, for putting that old toothbrush to good use:
1. Express yourself with some paint and your old toothbrush and create a painting.
2. Scrub oily areas on your face with your toothbrush. The bristles are perfect for removing embedded dirt and oil that clogs pores.
3. Pamper your pets by brushing his or her fur with an old toothbrush.
4. Use the handle to support small plants.
5. Old toothbrushes are great for spot-cleaning just about anything.
6. Use it to scratch an unreachable itch on your back or under your cast.
7. Remove mud and grime from your shoes.
8. Try brushing your dog’s teeth with your old toothbrush.
9. Give your fish the cleanest tank in the neighborhood.
10. Old toothbrushes were made for touch-up dye jobs, when you notice a few gray hairs sprouting from your hairline this morning. It works for dyeing your eyebrows, too!