- If you are thirsty, have some water first.
- Carry a water bottle instead of buying a drink, it helps the environment.
- If you order a fast food meal see what other options are there beside the sugary drink.
- Be smart when you buy drinks, read the label for sugar content. They always sound healthier than they are.
- For alcoholic sugary beverages try some with lower sugar content.
- Stay away from the soft drink aisle in the supermarket or from the specials.
- Try to limit the number of sugary drinks to once a day.
- Have it only at meal times.
For more help and advice contact us