NO! Superglue, Epoxy glue and all other cements available at the DIY shop are not good to use in the mouth.
The first reason is that most of them are toxic when ingested. Super glue and other cements break down in water so the saliva will wash them away from the teeth, denture or crown and you’ll swalow them.
The second reason, is that if a crown comes off or a denture breaks, there is a reason for it. You need a dentist to examine the condition and see why it happened, if a DIY adhesive is used it is likely to break again,
The third reason is that the tooth or teeth may break down again when you sleep or eat and you may swallow them leading to an injury to yourself, with the sharp edges. Furthermore the tooth can cause damage in the gut or get stuck and require surgical removal.
The forth reason is that if the tooth is full of decay or if the crown came off because the tooth underneath has crumbled, the bacteria are still there and placing cement there ,will provide them a safe haven to grow and cause a larger infection or an abscess.
In my experience only a dentist can put your teeth back together safely.