To enhance clinical success, patient tranquillity and comfort, at Tooronga Family Dentistry we follow very strict guidelines of infection control in accordance with the Australian Dental Association (ADA) regulations:
- We ensure the premises are kept in a clean and hygienic state to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
- All the surfaces are cleaned and covered with special barriers to ensure that no part is exposed.
- We lay out especially, immediately prior to every treatment, the instruments and materials to be used.
- All the materials used have proven record tracks of excellence and are evidence based
- All the instruments used, are sterilized or disposed of after every patient.
- Our team constantly monitors the sterilization process.
- The Autoclave, the instrument used to sterilise equipment and tools, completely destroys bacteria and is checked daily.
- All materials are from Australian verified sources.
- All laboratory work is done in Australia.